Showcase your industry leadership at SADC region’s only trade show for food and agro industry.
The Southern-Central Africa region SADC without South Africa) is a fast growing opportunity for local, regional and multinational food & beverage; agro, milling and feed; hospitality and foodservice industry processors and packers and hospitality and food service brands.
AFMASS Zambia edition provides your company with the right forum to showcase your products and services to the food & beverage; agro and agro-processing; milling & feed and hospitality & foodservice industry in the SADC region of Africa.
Located in Lusaka, Zambia’s capital city and centre of commerce in the Southern-Central African region, AFMASS Zambia provides your brand with the opportunity to reach the entire region, out of South Africa, with your solutions and innovations.
With ease of access to all the regional surrounding countries, AFMASS Zambia’s central location in Lusaka, Zambia is an attractive location for industry stakeholders from 9 countries from the SADC region and beyond.
Be among the first suppliers to enter the region’s growing industry through AFMASS Zambia edition by sponsoring or exhibiting at the region’s first ever food and agro industry trade show and conference.
Already having a local operation? Looking for local partners/distributors or planning to set up shop in the region in a few years?
Then AFMASS Zambia is the best platform for you to begin the journey, meet potential clients and establish relationships that will propel your company to the next frontier in the growing African food and agro industry.
AFMASS Zambia provides your company with one perfect platform to reach the key decision makers from the SADC (Southern African Development Cooperation) economic block, out of South Africa, covering the following countries: Zambia, Malawi, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Angola, Botswana, Angola, and southern DRC and Tanzania.
Sponsoring AFMASS Zambia edition provides your company with the opportunity to stand out and be counted as the leader in the industry, in a region that is growing fast and is critical to the growth of the industry in Africa.
Sponsors at this event receive unique premium positioning and exposure on print, digital and other channels before, during and after the event, including opportunity to lead specific conference sessions that resonate with their brands; participation in Panel Discussions; among others.
Some of the leading international and regional companies that have benefited from sponsoring past AFMASS events include BASF, DSM, Buhler, Vision Scientific, Coca-Cola, DNV GL, Nestle and Tetra Pak.
Sponsor/Exhibit at AFMASS – Zambia edition
A number of sponsorship options are available, including Premium (Platinum, Gold and Silver); Conference Sessions; and Hospitality sponsorships (Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Tea breaks).
Affordable but excellent exhibition opportunities are also available at the event.
Would you want to get more details about our Sponsorship Packages? We shall be glad to provide to you more information about sponsoring AFMASS Zambia 2018.
Please contact us on Tel: +254 725 343932 or +254 20 8155022, or Email: info(at)foodworldmedia.net.
The following suppliers of products and services shall find the event especially relevant to their business goals:
- Storage, post-harvest and solutions for the agro industry
- Processing and packaging equipment and supplies for the industry
- Milling equipment and related supplies for human food and animal feed
- Packaging materials – aseptic, glass, corrugated, paper, labels and sleeves
- Laboratory equipment, chemicals, supplies, infrastructure and software
- Laboratory testing (micro, physical and chemical) and calibration services
- Consultancy services on systems management, testing and other services
- Financial and insurance services
- Ingredients, chemicals and other fine chemicals supplies
- Cleaning and sanitation systems and services
- Security, personnel protection and safety equipment supplies
- Pest control and environmental management services
- Metal detection, X-ray, sorting and vision systems
- Vessels, tanks and storage solutions
- Pumps, motors, compressors and conveyors
- Instrumentation and control software and hardware systems
- Training and capacity building companies
- Warehousing, distribution and transport companies
- Cooling, refrigeration and heating system solutions
- Engineering services and systems
. . . . and many more related suppliers of products and services.
Who will you meet?
You will meet the most important industry investors, managers and professionals from the industry; Government and NGOs and development organisations with a focus on the food and agro industry; and suppliers to the industry from the Southern-Central African region at this event.
The profile of the delegates and visitors at AFMASS Zambia include:
- Investors and managers from the food and beverage processing and packaging industry
- Investors and managers from the grain trading and storage; and those from the milling and animal feed processing and packaging industries
- Suppliers of equipment, packaging, ingredients, chemicals and services to the industry
- Industry value chain players – packers, exporters, storage providers, distributors, retailers
- Investors and managers from the hotel, fast food and food service industries
- Managers from NGOs and national, regional and Government regulatory and policy makers
- Researchers, lecturers and students from universities and research institutes
In case you need more information and costing for exhibiting at AFMASS Zambia, contact us on +254 725 343932 or email: info(at)foodworldmedia.net.